Someone's pregnant

Budak Zaidah tu dah pregnant...I am very happy for her sebab kesian dia tiap-tiap kali orang jumpa dia semua tanya dia pregnant ke...and I think after some time, she decided to play along and answered she is. Now, it's really happening for good. The power of positive thinking. Berseri-seri aku tengok muka dia, when she came by my office to tell me and later I found out through her blog that I was the 6th person that she informed.Terharu seh...

Zaidah, welcome to the mummy club! There will be a bit of adjustments to do..but it's all worth it. Take care...minum susu banyak (uwekkk!!!). Ok lah..there's always yoghurt, chocolate milk and calcium pills! Enjoy your pregnancy!

Comments

zaida Ismail said…
I LIKE THIS ENTRY SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Cant wait for today's buka. I missed you guys so much!

I m happy because i m pregnant at last so.. now I thot orang dah stop asking.. tapi jumpa i asyik pegang perut tanya dah berapa bulan. (slaps forehead) nothing wont stop that isn't it?! LOL
Eureka! said…
LOL!!! Sabar je lah...

Popular posts from this blog

16 years ago today, I gave birth to my first child

Of beautiful scones, chocolate cakes & good company

Dear Nur 'Aisyah binti Ezral